Thursday, June 30, 2016

Lazy Day

Its been a lazy day today.  I didn't sleep well last night. Not sure why. I think I seen every hour tick by until it was nearly time to get up.  It was hot and I wasn't getting much of a breeze from outside or the fan. Hopefully tonight I sleep better.

I can't tell yet if the ceiling tile insulation in the window helped. I still haven't done the other 2 windows and I've not been putting it in the one we open. The temperatures have been cooler the past week. Thank goodness!  I do believe it did make a difference though the few days I used it.

So here's my clever trick for today.

I have been wanting to be able to prop the bathroom door open without using a chair or the mop bucket. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything that was working so I grabbed this. It's a (quite stiff) toilet paper cardboard roll. I folded one side and stepped on it to flatten it a bit and pushed it under the door. Perfect!  It held the door nicely while I cleaned, making it much easier to mop the floor. It also allowed the floor to dry after mopping without having to leave the exhaust fan on for a few hours.  Mission Accomplished!  I tucked it safely away in the utility closet. I probably better write "DO NOT THROW AWAY" on it until I know I have a backup.


Ok the twiddle muff.......I've frogged it again. This time I'm liking it much better.   Here's some of what I hooked up tonight. Still Tunisian Crochet although it does look knit. It is the Tunisian Knit Stitch. 👍

Alright.....the last of my customers are leaving.  I'm looking forward to a good night sleep. There is a nice cool breeze and I've put a fan in the window hoping to pull in the cool air. 

 I may not be back until Sunday.  It depends on how busy the next two nights are.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!