Wednesday, June 29, 2016

VACATION DAY!!!!!!!

I know, right?  So what do we do on a vacation day?  We go find flea markets and visit we've been to before that aren't close by.

Here are a couple neat things we found.....
This gave me a chuckle. Can't say I've ever seen one of these before and I for sure haven't used one. They were popular before my time. I've seen ads and commercials for them though.

Beautiful hat boxes and most had ladies hats in them. Reasonably priced too. Too bad I'm not a hat person.

Oh my these V-Dubs!!!!!!!   They must have been in the same path as us. We seen them at 4 of the 7 flea markets we stopped at. I'm so jealous. I'd love to have a bus. Makes me want to fix up my beetle even more. 

So what did we buy?  This cotton yarn for $3.75

This totally awesome ice cream scoop for $1.50

And this vintage Pepsi case with 6 bottles for $3

I say it was a good day, don't you?   I'm outta here. It's time to get the castle cleaned up for the weekend. 

Please pray the electric company hurries up. I want to serve food!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!