Saturday, November 19, 2016

Almost Finished

The tunisian crochet shawl I have been working on all year long.....I'm almost finished.  I have 1 more ball of yarn left after the one sitting there.    When this picture was taken I had 15 rows left.  I have hooked a few since taking the picture.  I have been averaging just short of 5 rows per ball of yarn.  I have a few more of increase 4, then it drops back to increase 2 to finish it off.  It's going to be close, if I have enough. If not I will just finish it off where I'm out of yarn and call it done.  No one will know unless I tell them, right?

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this yarn!  I decided to try the ICE brand yarn, and actually got this on sale in January I think.  This color is no longer available though.  Can't wait to gift it for Christmas!  The person should be super excited!

Other than the few rows I have accomplished on this the past few weeks (of my absence of posting) there has been a lot going on.  Seems like this time of year is busy anyway, but add to it selling a house and trying to get it cleaned out.  We almost have what we want out of it.  



1 comment:

  1. The shawl looks very nice indeed! Sounds like you ar very busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!