Monday, November 21, 2016

So Pretty....and Smelly

So this WAS an electric warmer....but the electric part was faulty when we got it.  The company said "Keep it" and replaced it with another one.  I cut off the cord and decided to use a tea light candle under it.  This worked good until I added oil to it [that was cold] after it was already heated up and smelling good.  I cracked the dish.  😧  Now the oil drips slowly onto the candle below.  It seems to work ok for now.  Eventually though I bet I will have to toss it or find a new dish.  Today I had lilac warming and I added some vanilla-grapefruit. 

It has cooled off and therefore has gotten cooler upstairs.  I know I haven't kept you up to date on that, but thankfully it wasn't a long super hot summer.  I think maybe overall we weren't able to cope with the heat for a week total.  Other than that 2 fans and 2 windows open kept us cool.  We had a portable AC for about a week, but it was putting off more heat than it was cool air.  We ditched it after a few days.

Even Fuzzy thinks it's too cold.  This has been her normal sleeping place the past couple nights it has been down near or below freezing.  
Sorry if it's hard to see but it's not easy to take a video in the dark.  LOL!  

We have done a little winterizing though.  I will share that soon.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!