Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

It's been a while since I've done a Happy Homemaker Monday post.  Looking back it was July of this year the last time I Joined in.  I was excited that we had electricity upstairs and had gotten an air conditioner.  Well....read my other post for today, that AC didn't work out well.  LOL



As I look outside my window:::
It was a bit cloudy and cold this morning!  I had to wait until I went outside to see anything.  We put plastic over the windows last night to help keep the cold out and our room a little warmer.
 
Right now I am::: 
freezing!  Haven't turned the heat on at the lockshop and won't until it is absolutely necessary.  It's about 56* outside and according to a thermometer inside it's about 68*.

Thinking and pondering:::
Lunch!  I'm hungry!  I'm waiting on hubby to get back from a job he went on this morning.  Also what to fix for Thanksgiving.  We will have a late Thanksgiving supper.  Out oldest son's finance is going to he family's house for lunch, and then she has to work, so super will be about 7:30 that evening.  At least it gives me all day to cook, right?
 
On my bedside table:::
my jammies, wet wipes and a bottle of homemade spray made with apple cider vinegar, witch hazel and essential oils (tea tree and peppermint this time).

On my tv:::
No TV, but I did watch Rolling Earthship and a few other YouTube vlogs this morning.


Playing on the radio:::
nothing right now.  Earlier I was playing songs from the 80's 


On my to do list:::
everything is done for now.  Tonight we go shopping for thanksgiving and other things we need for the business.


What I am crocheting:::
Trying to finish up the shawl I've been working on.  I also started a pair of tunisian stitch gloves for hubby.  


My simple pleasure:::
quiet.....quiet.....quiet 


Looking around the house:::
i did a little sweeping and cleaning last night when we put plastic over the windows.  Still would like to do a bit more cleaning and rearranging for the winter.  must.stay.warm!


From the camera:::




Prayer List:::
My Uncle T.  He has been pretty sick, but can't afford to not work.   Business to pick up more.

I'm joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for HHM.  Go visit her and the rest of those who have joined in.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting.

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about lunch right now too! lol

    I hope you'll consider joining in the 2017 PenPal Sign-ups on my blog:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/11/2017-penpal-sign-ups-ends-121916.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back : ) Prayers for your Uncle T and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kitty picture and I will be praying with you on those needs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!