Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Warmer but Rainy and Winterizing

Winterizing.....it was necessary.  Over the weekend we were below freezing for a couple nights.  That made it quite cool upstairs.  This year we decided to put plastic over the windows.  One window we decided not to seal completely so we can look out and so Fuzzy can get some sunshine.  Kitty cat's need and like sunshine.  Please ignore the pac-man ghost....it was part of last year's Christmas Parade entry and we use it to help keep out the streetlight light at night.


 Plastic open.....

We bought a small space heater to help take the chill of the night air.  We will use it the most, but we also have a portable kerosene heater for those really cold nights to help fight the cold. 


This morning was a bit warmer and it was rainy off and on.  What more do you need on a cool, rainy morning than a cuppa coffee?  I had a long double shot dark chocolate mocha latte, with a bit of cream.  Oh.My.Word! I think it's my new favorite drink.  

Off to work.......Not a lot to do today as of yet, so I think I will try and work on that shawl.  The sooner I get it finished the sooner I can move on to something else.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!