Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Recipe Review ~~ Chicken Bacon Ranch Lasagna

So I found this recipe on pinterest......had 8 1/2 lasagna noodles (I don't know where the other half went) and everything else I needed to make it so I decided to give it a go.  It is from Chef in Training and it's her Chicken Bacon Lasagna recipe.

This was very easy to make.  I did have already cooked bacon and chicken though.  I expected the sauce to be a little thicker.  It did thicken up a bit more during baking.  I used a convection oven and baked mine for 30 minutes.



It smelled amazing and tasted pretty good.   We had more than enough for one meal.  We had some for lunch the next day and it was still pretty good.

It is good enough to fix again, but I probably won't because it was pretty expensive for the ingredients, even at my wholesale cost.  Also the leftovers were pretty greasy.  Probably from the cheese and butter. That isn't that big of a deal.....unless you're using paper plates, which I did.  LOL!  Hubby and I thought it needed tweaked a bit but couldn't place what needed to be added/changed to please our tastebuds.

I'd give it a 4 out of 5 rating.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!