Saturday, January 14, 2017

Crochet Things to Start 2017

Happy 2017 you all!  How has your new year been so far.  Mine has had ups and downs.  

I finished the scarf for hubby.  It's a tunisian cable pattern.  I didn't follow any particular pattern, I just watched a few YouTube videos on how to do the tunisian cable stitch and went from there.

I started a 10 Stitch Tunisian Blanket


 and a tunisian stitch hat for hubby (to match his scarf, and so he has one to ware so I can wash the other one).  Nothing special again, I am just alternating TSS and TPS.  It kind of looks like basket weave.


That's what I've been working on so far. 

Today I did a lot of cooking/baking.  I baked 2 dozen cookies, made (from scratch) 2 dozen blueberry muffins (for upcoming birthdays this week, instead of cake) and 4 gallons, which is a about 23 pounds, of homemade chili.

I'm ready for a nap.

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!