Friday, December 23, 2016

Been a little busy

Been a little busy getting things ready for Christmas.  That's why I haven't been around much.

Remember that brown tunisian cable I was experimenting with?  Hubby thought it was cool so I decided to make a scarf out of it.  I wasn't going to have enough yarn, and decided to see if we could find some to match.  We were unable to and we ended up buying different yarn, that hubby picked out.  It's his Christmas gift, he knows it will be late.  It's not like he will need it before then.  We are gearing up weather wise for severe storms on Christmas day.  They say possible tornadoes.

This morning I fixed a pair of jeans....while wearing them.  That was a challenge.  It's not pretty but it does look better.  The knee was ripped out and it didn't look too professional.


Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!