Thursday, February 02, 2017

Things to Accomplish in 2017



I know I'm running late, but you know how it is.  Better late then never, right?

There are 4 things we (hubby and I) want to accomplish in 2017.  Actually more than that, but these 4 main things are important to help achieve the rest.

1.  Put in savings at least 5% of what we pay ourselves to go towards a vacation this fall.
2.  Put at least $20 additional each month towards the building loan payment
3.  Pay off one credit card
4.  Really get away and take a vacation longer than a day here and a day there and coming home each night.

4 Things I personally want to accomplish in 2017
1.  Read a devotion once a day.
2.  Actually get back into the habit of reading/listening the Bible every day.
3.  Complete at least 1 maybe 2 projects in my crochet "time out box" (unfinished projects)
4.  Actually finish one maybe 2 crochet blankets to give to one of my family members for Christmas.  I currently have 2 started (and 1 in the time out box from 26 years ago).

Here are 3 things I NEED to accomplish in February
1.  First and most important finish putting receipts in quickbooks and get everything delivered to our accountant.
2. Finish a crochet dice bag for an MTG tournament prize for the last friday of the month. 
3. I have 2 slouchy hat requests.  I didn't take any money up front for them and I gave no guarantee on when I would have them finished.  

So Far how are We doing for 2017?

1.  We have about $60 in savings towards a vacation
2.  We have put $45 extra towards the loan

How am I doing for 2017?

1.  I have managed to read/stay caught up with a daily devotion, since January 6th, Using the "You Version" app on my phone.  Baby steps, right?

How am I doing for February 2017:

1.  I'm working on a little at a time on getting those receipts taken care of.  I'm Making progress.
2.  Soon as the dice bag is finished (it's about half way finished), since I need it by the end of the month, I will start on the slouchy hats.  I purchased the yarn earlier this week, and I figure I will just make them and put them out for sale.  If the right people come in then I'm good, if someone else buys them I'm still good an can make more.

As I accomplish things I may add new things I want to accomplish.  I know there are more, but the additional accomplishments depend on these before I can continue.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!