Friday, February 03, 2017

Library Visit

Like the library is literally 2 blocks away.  Why have I not used it more?  It's because I'm usually too busy and their hours and my hours just don't coincide very well.  I have been trying to get out on slow days and visit though.  I haven't been to the library, in way too many years!  I have discovered that they have a rather large selection of DVD's to borrow.  That's what I have been getting.  Most of them aren't something we all would watch as a family, but there are a few.  I have also just now renewed my state library card which allows me to "check out" e-books.  It expired back in November.  Probably explains why access has been denied here lately.   Something I need to check is the magazines to see which ones the library subscribes to now.  I'm sure it has changed since I made regular visits in the past.

One last thing.....hurry and get it before the end of the Day today, Friday, February 3, 2017. Living on a Dime has their Valentines e-book for FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it to the library. I am ashamed to say we have lived here a number of years and I have yet to visit our library.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!