Monday, May 15, 2017

HHM 5-15-2017



As I look outside my window:::

Again this week......Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.....It's beautiful and perfect!  The sun is shining, it's the perfect temperature and there is a slight breeze.  Makes me want to go camping.  LOL!

 
Right now I am::: 

sitting at my laptop, at work, writing this, crochet project in my lap and trying to wake up.

Something funny from this past week:::
Hubby's dental surgery day....He was a hoot for a few hours afterwards.  I am happy to say though all went well. He hasn't been in too much pain, and he is recovering nicely.

Currently Reading:::
still nothing on the kindle app

On my to do list today:::

Well......Laundry will need to be washed tonight.
We got some screen so I want to start working on the windows upstairs tonight
Work on my Smelly Good Stuffs Page.  I have been trying to post something each day and add someting for sale each day.
crochet


Today's Lunch:::




Preparing for Warm weather:::
We bought a roll of aluminum window screen yesterday! Hopefully This week we can get one window with a screen on it.  I would also like to do the window in my son's room.  It will take a bit more work but I'm sure he would appreciate it being done.


What I am crocheting:::
Last week's picture The pink crochet thread and blue beads, was made into a pair of barefoot sandals.  This week I have started 2 new tunisian blankets.  One is just random scraps tied together in random order that I am making a 10 stitch blanket out of.  The other one is a camouflage and bright orange simple tunisian blanket.  My goal is to use all my yarn (I have quite a bit) so I have a legit excuse to buy more. ;-)




From the camera:::


Something I Recently Made:::
The barefoot sandals 

Praise/Prayer List:::
PRAISE the sun is shining today!
PRAISE  It's still been cool enough we haven't had to run the AC *too much at the castle and not at all at the lockshop yet.
PRAISE hubby's dental surgery went well


Prayer business






I'm joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for HHM.  Go visit her and the rest of those who have joined in. 

Thank you for stopping by and visiting. 

4 comments:

  1. Your barefoot sandals are pretty! I didn't know that you could buy aluminum screening in rolls. We have a couple of window screens that need repairs and one big window that doesn't have a screen, but that I'd like to open. I'm going to go look for the screening now that you wrote about it! It would be nice to open those windows again. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got the screen at Home Depot. They had a couple different sizes and lengths. Thanks for coming by Harvest Moon by Hand :-)

      Delete
  2. Not sure if it was just me but I couldn't get here from your link on Sandra's page, had to search for your blog. I also love the sunshine! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no it wasn't you.....I went to check and it appears I made an error in entering the web address. It was Monday :-) Tanks for coming by Jean. Hope you have a great week.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!