Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I Relocated My Yarn

Those of you who had trouble finding me yesterday from my HHM link on Diary of a Stay at Home Mom's page, I do apologize. I went to check it out and sure enough I made an error in entering the link in the linky.  It looks like I tried to enter it twice and didn't get all the first address erased.

Now that that's taken care of.  We are starting to work on the back a the castle.  The back is where we want the "big kitchen".  The one with the grill and fryers, so we can make even yummier food.  Anyway part of that process is to finish the ceiling in the area we want to store our dry goods.  That was where I had my crochet corner.  I didn't think to take a picture before I moved my chair, but here is where it was before.
My chair was sitting in the lower left hand side of the picture.  My yarn tote was there in front of the blue lawn chair.  I also had a few bags and a couple boxes in the corner too.  So where did I move it to?  See that red area at about the top center?  That is hubby's tool box.  I now have the corner just to the right of the tool box.  It is now in the CC-TV (Cosmic Castle TV) area.  My corner is MUCH smaller now.
I put my chair in the corner by the railing.  The chair belonged to my mom. Yes it's missing an arm.  We have it somewhere.  It also is near being wore out and doesn't rock without making a terrible squeaking noise.  It's still super comfortable though.

Directly in front me my chair, and kinda under a table,  is my yarn tote (pink tote) and my pattern books and hooks, etc (tote with the box of unfinished projects on top)  You can see the corner of my chair there at the bottom left.

To my right, under the costume rack, is a box of bags for plarn, some wool yarn I was given, and the needle/hook tote.

I have some really awesome guys to hang out with and the best part is there is a plug in right by my chair and the wifi router is across the room, so my wifi is the best in the house.

See where that clock is in-between the two aliens? That's where the hood is going to go one of these days.  The grill will be there below it and the fryers to the right where the window is now.

It's a little squishy but I'm ok with that.  At least I have an area for all my stuff.

Thanks for coming by.  Check back tomorrow......we got one of the 2 screens put up upstairs, and I'm pretty sure Fuzzy approves.  

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice enough crochet corner! The kitchen plans sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!