Saturday, May 13, 2017

I've Been Concentrating

I've been concentrating this past week on getting my Smelly Good Stuffs stuff back online.  Incense, crochet goods, and general information.   Maybe it's just the content, I'm not sure, but that page has seen more traffic in the past week than this page has ever seen on a good post day.  Makes he happy!  Also I have discovered I must make more YouTube videos.  I do plan to, but I've been sick the past couple weeks.  Well, just sick for about a week but I've had the annoying after cough for over a week now.  Kinda hard to make videos when talking makes you cough!  Hopefully I can work on one this coming up Monday.  I have a few crochet projects to share to my YouTube Family.

Wishing you all a groovy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!