Friday, June 16, 2017

Crochet Star Garland

Here's a quick, cute weekend project for you.  Enjoy! I absolutely love this thing!  I'm thinking about making another one.  It took me about 4 hours with interruptions from customers, just having to get up and walk around, checking facebook, chatting, etc.  For sure an afternoon or evening project.  I used cotton yarn, but you could use any yarn,  I used this pattern for the stars.  I made 4 of each color. I chained 20 and slst in the 10th chain to make a loop at the end to hang it up with.  Chained 20 and SC in one of the top points of the star.  Chain 20 and SC in the top point of the star until I reached the last star.  I chained 30 and counted back 10 to join with a slst for the last loop to hang it up with. I really like it!  It is perfect for any "flag" holiday.