Thursday, June 01, 2017

Oh Goodness!

I have a bunch of "idea draft posts" but none are finished.  They just have a title and a little reminder snippet for me what I want to post about.  Those can get me in trouble if I let them sit too long because I forget what I wanted to say.  I will try and work on some of them this weekend.  Monday being a holiday and us taking the day off (which I will have a post about that) just kind of made my week go by a little quicker. Here's a few picture snippets from last week and earlier this week......   I love standing on the corner, soaking up the sunshine, and advertising for the Castle!  I love sunshine! Would you eat this?  IT was a strange random idea we had and honestly it's not bad at all!  It defiantly would be a gluten free option we could offer if we decide to put it on the menu. With the extra day of not working, I had a little extra time so I swept up the dust bunnies (some were quite large :-O ) and rearranged for summer.  Note Fuzzy who is loving the screen and having the window open.  The bed is to the right, you can just see the edge of it.  It's practically up against the wall, which allows us to open the window and hopefully not expose ourselves to anyone who may occupy the offices across the street.  I do have a  curtain that covers across the bottom window, but it also blocks a little of the breeze.  We keep it down during the day and open it at night when we are pretty sure no one is working.  I do like the extra room the new arrangements gives.  Guess it makes sense to put the bed long wise in the room instead of across it, since it's longer than it is wide.  We will see how this works.  We may have to make a change before to long. During the cleaning process I informed Mr. Bear that he was going to have to move.  He seems quite happy hanging out in our theater room.  It's blue, just like him.  Last night he watch American Graffiti with is.  It's the first time any of us has seen it.  It's pretty good, honestly.  Has a little language if it, and quite typical of teens in the 60's.  If you like Grease you'd probably like this one too.   Al righty you-all I have a few more errands to run.  Hope tonight is super busy at the Castle!