Saturday, November 30, 2019

Happy Saturday!

I can’t believe this is the last day of November!  Christmas is now much closer. シ
Im not ready. Are you?  I do have 3 gifts already. Still need to decide on the last 3. Those may end up being store bought instead of homemade.  Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving
I made a homemade graham cracker crust


For my chocolate mousse pie

MMMMM there was 2 servings left.


I played with some old CD's experimenting for a fair project idea I have
Then I remodeled my craft room.  We had the red counter top and it fits perfectly over the backs of some chairs we have.  Now I have a work space in my craft room.

I finished this hat.....It's STILL too small!  Grrrr!  Guess I'll have to try again sometime.  The pattern says ages 12-adult but 3 times now, even though I have added rows and gone up a hook size it still measures out for toddler size.

and just something totally random before I end ....... I found this totally amusing.  The blanket fuzz from one of the blankets on the bed left me a message......"12".  Wonder what it means?  LOL!

Thanks for stopping by and be watching for my Vlogmas video's over on my YouTube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!