Saturday, November 06, 2021

It's been a while....

 It's been a while....I thought I wanted a domain for my [crafting] blog so I paid for one.  The fees will be more to renew this year than they were last year when I got it, so I decided to just come back here to free.  If you want to check it out before it's gone and see what I have been up to this year, here's the link.  It will probably disappear December 31st or shortly there after because I'm not renewing it.  

Here's my last finished project I posted there.  A tunisian crochet cross stitch project.

I started the cross stitching on November 11 of 2020. I didn’t work on it for a good part of 2021 but now it is finally finished.  I finished it on October 16th.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!