Tuesday, October 03, 2023

Tuesday 10/3/2023

                                                              


9:20am

Good Morning friends.  

The weather outside this morning:::
it's a little on the cloudy side and 70 degrease.  today's high is to be 85 with a low of 65 tonight with a 65% chance of showers overnight.  I love overnight rain showers.  It makes for a good nights sleep.
 
Right now I am::: 

Just waking up.  well sorta. I've been up for about an hour.  I'm still trying to think of things I know I need to accomplish today.

Something funny from yesterday:::
I had a nice conversation with a little girl who was concerned because a character in the "Little Mermaid" movie burned themselves.  I told the little girl that the character  probably didn't listen to her mom about how fire burns and hurts you. the little girl then told me that the character didn't have a mom.  I replied with that's probably why then because no one told her.  The conversation went on for quite some time.  It was fun talking with the little girl.  I am unfamiliar with the newer movie and don't recall if it happened in the older one as I've only seen it a couple times a long time ago.

Currently Reading:::
Still working on the 1st "Dear Mr. Ted(affiliate link) book  I made some more progress last night.  

On my to do list today:::

I need to get some things ordered and reserved for the upcoming mini vacation I mentioned yesterday.  I am washing out heavy blanket this morning since it's supposed to be cooling off this weekend. I need to get it hung up as soon as I can so it has time to dry before tonight.  We have actually been using it all summer.  Me more than Hubby, since I'm the one who is always cold with the fan or AC going.

Today's Lunch:::
I made 2 chicken club pizzas last night. that gives us lunch for today, the leftover pizza.  I also need to set out some chicken to thaw because I'm thinking sweet & sour chicken for supper tonight.

Preparing for Cooler weather:::
It has been warm/cold/warm/cold. It still can't seem to make up its mind, however I think it may have finally decided to start being cooler as of this weekend.  I already pulled cooler weather clothes out and washed them when it did this a couple weeks back, so they are ready.  And as I mentioned above I am washing the blankets today.

What's on the hook/needles:::

I'm working on a crochet hat today.  I started it last night. If I finish it I will most likely start another one.

Something I Recently Made:::

Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies.  Man they are delicious and way better than store bought!  Here's the recipe link if you want to try them out yourself.


Well I better get up and get busy.  I have things to accomplish today

Thank you for stopping by and visiting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!