Wednesday, January 03, 2024

2024 Monthly Challenge January


The January 2024 Monthly Challenge is make 3 hats, 3 different sizes using scraps.  I think I can do that.  I dug to the bottom of my scraps tote and got the smallest balls I could find.  Let the crocheting begin.  I will be doing my hats with 2 color tunisian crochet using a double end hook.  I will be randomly picking the scraps out of my project bag without looking.  This gives the best unique scrappy look in my opinion.  If it's gonna be scrappy.......IT'S GONNA BE SCRAPPY! 

Here's the videos explaining the process if you would like to check them out.

Lottie's Video 

Teri's Video

#2024MonthlyChallengeJanuary 


Until next time.......keep on crocheitng.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!