Wednesday, February 28, 2024

WIP Wednesday ~ Finished Up a Sleeping Project

 

I think I started this hat back in January. It is 2 strands Yarn Bee Soft Secret. Black and Hot Pink. Tunisian simple  stitch in the round usimg a 10mm cable hook.  I almost frogged it but decided to finish it instead. I am glad I did. It is super soft and bright.  Someone will enjoy this hat come next winter. I still have plenty of both yarns to make something else. Maybe mix them with another soft secret yarn in my stash. Who knows.  Now that this is finished im off to start another knit buff.  What are you working on today?  Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I making a harry potter scarf for my youngest daughter -just need the fringe. Maybe soon I'll be done. Your hat colors are pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!