Tuesday, February 27, 2024

I Finished the Knit Nottawasaga Buff

 I started it a few weeks back (January 28th), and finally finished it tonight. As always with knit projects I procrastinated, and as always once I finished it I was thinking “Why did I take so long to finish this?”.  I grabbed another skein of variegated yarn and plan to start another one tomorrow.  I actually enjoyed the pattern. This time i am going down a needle size.  The pattern recommends a 5.5mm which works great however I would like it a bit smaller.  I tend to be a loose knitter and I think the .5mm less difference will give me the sizing i am looking for.  Here’s the pattern,  It is a free pattern on Ravelry   I would rate it as beginner friendly.

Front and back sides of my finished buff.


I used Craft Smart “Primrose” yarn for this project. 



If this is your first time visiting Welcome! If you have visited before, Welcome Back! Don't forget to sign up to have posts delivered to your email, or make sure to Bookmark my page and check back often.  Don’t forget to leave me a comment below before you go. 

❤️🧶 Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!