Thursday, February 22, 2024

Finished Cable Hat and Mom Update

 

Today I finished the Cables & Strips hat. I love how it turned out.  I used I Love This Yarn “Orange Zest” print yarn.  Even though our weather has been nice lately I plan to give it to the lady at church Sunday. I’m guessing we will have one more cold snap before Spring actually arrives. It is just how Kansas is.   Wonder what I will finish next. 🤔  Guess we will both have to wait and see. Maybe I will grab one of my other wips to work on ……like the knit neck scarf thingie…..if I have time to work on anything this weekend. 


Update on my mom. She seems to be settling in quite well. We did get her laundry washed last night. While it was washing we made a Walmart run to pick up some things she needed. That was a scary new thing for me. (We don’t shop at Walmart) Thankfully I didn’t see anyone I knew. 😂  We got back just in time to move the clean clothes to the dryer. While they dried we worked on organizing her kitchen.  I LOVE het kitchen.  We finished up just as my timer went off to go get the clothes out of the dryer.  We still have a little more to do unless she gets to it this weekend while I am working. 

Hope you have a great weekend. I may or may not be back before Monday. 

If this is your first time visiting Welcome! If you have visited before, Welcome Back! Don't forget to sign up to have posts delivered to your email, or make sure to Bookmark my page and check back often.  Don’t forget to leave me a comment below before you go. 

❤️🧶 Anna


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:44 PM

    Hi Anna. I’m having a bit of trouble but I’ll get it 🤣.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!