Wednesday, February 21, 2024

WIP Wednesday -What Ya Working On Wednesday


 Happy Wednesday I feel like it should be Saturday already. 

Monday and Tuesday we moved my Mom Closer. She is practically my next door neighbor.  Monday was a very long, tiring day moving furniture. Tuesday we had to go back to her old place and pick up her car and run a few errands with her.  Today it’s cleaning day at The Castle.  There’s no church tonight, so I am goin over to Mom’s after supper and help her do laundry and work on putting stuff away and organize her new place a bit better. I’m hoping she will let me cook for her soon as we organize her kitchen. She said she doesn’t like to cook and she definitely doesn’t eat very healthy right now.   This is definitely going to be a new adventure for Me and Hubby.  We shall see how it goes. 

That being said I started ANOTHER project last night. I dropped the 2 loom projects off in the craft room for now. I still have the Cables and Stripes crochet hat in my bag to work on. Yarn is much easier to transport than knitting looms.  Anyway I started a Tunisian hat, bottom up, using my Clover size J double end hook. The yarn I chose was a Caron one pound in the color Royal, and a Yarn Bee Soft Secret in the color Mist. I have just finished the brim, which is 4 rows of extended simple stitch. The body of the hat will be simple stitch.  Do you think I will finish this one and the Cables and Stripes hat before starting another project? 🤣


If this is your first time visiting Welcome! If you have visited before, Welcome Back! Don't forget to sign up to posts delivered to your email, or make sure to Bookmark my page and check back often.  Leave me a comment below. 

❤️🧶 Anna



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:47 PM

    Ok hope I’m getting 🤣. I do miss watching and listening to you though. Hope as is going well and your mom is settled in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!