Sunday, February 18, 2024

Easy Cheesy Broccoli and Rice in the Microwave


 This is  my latest favorite thing to cook, and i make it in the microwave.   I use regular rice (not minute rice, although you can use that too) following the stovetop cook directions, and add a tsp of chicken boullion.  I heat mine for 9 minutes in 3 minute increments.  I put some frozen broccoli in another container with a little water and cook/steam it for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Add it to the rice, add my cheese, and a smidgeon of garlic salt.  Mmmmm its so good.  It would also be good with some chicken or beef added, but I didn’t have any to add. 



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:49 PM

    Ohh that sounds good. You know who’s going to try and make it 🤣. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!