Pages

Tuesday, September 03, 2024

More Polka Dot Squares

 I have been on a polka dot square kick this year and have made quite the collection from mostly scrap yarn.  Some have been actual planned colors most are random grabbing without looking.  Here’s my latest dot squares 



What is my plan for them? I am going to donate them. 

Here’s all my squares to date:
 

Have you ever made polka dot squares!

I thought it might be fun to look back through the years and see what "past me"  posted on the same date.  All links open in a new window so you can easily come back here. Enjoy!  P.S. some old posts have missing pictures and links may be dead or non existent.  

On this date in 2017:  Vacationn Planning 

Thanks for stopping by 💙🧶

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!