Pages

Friday, September 06, 2024

What I Plan To Work On This Weekend

 Since I don't plan to add pictures to this post I thought I would fancy it up a bit with a different font and color.  Man sure wish I could write this neat in cursive.  I used to have nice handwriting, or so I thought, back in the day when I was completing written assignments after written assignments.  Now I hardly write except for occasionally and I am way out of practice of neat handwriting,  

Anyway....this weekend I have a few projects in mind to work on.  One being the Flat Knit Hat that I shared a few days ago.  I would also like to finish the "Addi Blanks" I made earlier this week.  Also if I still have time I would like to finish the blue one and make some more blue or other color Kitty Cat Squares.  Th last thing I have on my list is working on a couple crochet hats I have started,  One is this one that I am redoing that my Mom had made that was too small,  The other one is one I started yesterday.  It's 4 different purple shades of scraps that I balled up together.  I don't have a picture of it yet, that's how new it is.

I will see ya guys again on Monday with an update on the projects I have mentioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!