Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Instant Cappuccino Review

Everything said about the following products is my own personal opinion. I have not been contacted by these companies and am not receiving anything in exchange for my opinion.

First and foremost none of these compare to the lattes and cappuccino's I get from Cosmic Castle, the "local coffee shop" (it's locally owned, and for the record I don't like Starbucks coffees).  I don't always have $3 to go get me a cup (even though we own the place we still pay for what we eat/drink) so I resort to my own homemade mixes most often.

 

I think that my Homemade Cappuccino mix exceeds any of the store bought ones I've had.  Store bought kind is what got me started, and I do still buy them, but only because I'm short on time and haven't had a chance to whip up a homemade batch.  What I like best is I can play with flavors and adjust the ingredients.  If I want more coffee flavor I can add more coffee.  If I want it more pepperminty, can add more peppermint candies.  Homemade is always best in my book.  Here are some of my recipes (links open in new window to my old blog): Butterscotch Cappuccino Mix, Mocha Mint Cappuccino, Cinnamon Cappuccino, Homemade Cappuccino.


  image  
Folgers Cappuccino Mocha Chocolate has to be my next favorite, followed by the Folgers Cappuccino French Vanilla .  It's a little cheaper than the Hills Brothers and Caffe D'Vita.  At first I didn't like it.  It had too much coffee flavor to it.  Now I prefer it and sometimes add a little more instant coffee to my cup.

I just recently tried this Caffe D'Vita Peppermint Mocha Cappuccino Mix.  it's pretty good. not much of a coffee flavor but it has a good peppermint flavor.

 image
  Hills Bros Cappuccino Double Mocha and Hills Bros Cappuccino French Vanilla is what I originally preferred, but now is more like hot chocolate mix to me.  I defiantly have to add instant coffee to this stuff now. 

       image
The Iced coffee that I got from Save-A-Lot.....I decided to try it on a whim one day when I made an early morning run to the store, and, um no thank you. TOO sweet! At least this brand was too sweet.  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!