Monday, November 04, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday ~~ 11/4/2013

happyhomemakermonday
You know, even though I'm not a SAHM I'm still a homemaker.  I have a family to take care of and a home that should be kept it neat and clean.  I do also have the responsibility of 2 businesses to keep neat and clean, and a multitude of customers to care for as well.  Wow!  So....I've decided it's going to be Happy Homemaker Monday, because my home AND my businesses are my home.  They are where I spend my time, with my family none the less, 24 hours a day.

The weather.....  We're a little warmer today highs in the low 60's lows in the low 50's.  Rain is supposed to come in Tuesday and Wednesday and cool things off.  Mostly sunny the rest of the week with upper 50's and mid 30's.

Right now I am.... listening to the police scanner

On my Kindle.... I  finished Annie's Truth (Touch of Grace, Book 1) I also read From This Day Forward, and am currently reading Escape To Sanctuary (Truly Yours Digital Editions)

TV on my Computer..... Maybe some cross.tv or youtube videos if I get a chance.

What I found while surfing the net.... not much surfing recently.

On my to do list this week.... [at the lock/incense shop this week:]
  1. sweep
  2. clean the glass cases
  3. paperwork caught up
[ for Cosmic Castle this week:]
  1. Tonight we will make the Chicken N Noodles (from scratch to serve Tuesday evening)
  2. Tuesday evening after close I do inventory
  3. Tuesday night we are serving our chicken n noodle dinner
  4. Thursday is truck day
  5. Thursday night we are serving Hot Beef dinner.
  6. we have changed things around a little and our help is coming in after lunch now, and working the afternoons.  Hubby and I will be taking turns  working the lunch hour.
[at home this week:]
  1. work on laundry
  2. do a little each night to keep place clean
  3. keep dishes washed
  4. put clean/dry laundry away
  5. start thinking about thanksgiving.  I've invited my son's finance over.  she is supposed to get back with me on whether she is coming for lunch or supper.
In the craft basket.... I still haven't been doing anything, but my husband has been working with foam lately.  He is working on a cannon to go with his pile of (foam) cannon balls.

Looking forward to this week.... rain!  i know sounds silly.  LOL!

Looking around the house.... I've been doing pretty good at keeping things picked up here lately.  There is 1 dish in the sink....someone must have had something to eat after i got the dishes washed up.  There are a few bags of trash to go out.  Floors need swept and the clean laundry put away.

From the camera.... Nothing this week worth sharing :-(

On my prayer list.....
  • My grandpa (he's 94 years old)
  • My sister
  • Business decisions
  • Tuesday night to happen again without a glitch and be successful
  • Thursday night to happen without a glitch and be successful
  This post linked to Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!