Friday, December 06, 2013

Our First Snow of 2012/2013

We didn't get much. The streets were covered and parts of the sidewalks.
(I love this....Don't know how google did it, but it was in my album this way along with the original picture)


Most of the sidewalks were mostly clear though.


There was a little drift in front of the shop when I got there this morning.

 I pushed snow away from the back door and front door.

We maybe got 2 inches, but I'm thinking it was less than that overall.

So since our first snow was on the 6th.....is that 6 snows,  6 total inches this winter, 6 weeks of winter, or 6 weeks with snow on the ground?  Those are all old wives tales I've heard about the first day snow falls for the winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!