Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros & Cons

I'm thinking moving day will possibly be late Saturday night and Sunday.  I'm ready, but I'm not.  Here are some of my pros & cons of moving:

Cons first since I think there are less.......
  • I will have to get up earlier (maybe 30 minutes)
  • The kitchen is way smaller
  • The shower isn't really big enough for 1 person
  • I won't be able to "run home" anytime I want (this means better planning)
  • I will have to relearn how to cook on an electric stove (I hate electric stoves, I'm hoping we can replace it with a gas one)
  • We will have to drive 2 vehicles most days
  • Carpet in the whole house (except the bathroom)
  • The roof does leak (we will be getting that fixed this spring)
Pros, which are way more important, right?
  • It will save us a LOT of money since we own it
  • Utilities will be a LOT cheaper
  • I will have a yard
  • I will have space to grow a small garden if I want
  • I will have a clothesline (which I have really, really missed)
  • I will have a good internet connection
  • It will be warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
  • No annoying the neighbors with our late nights (the walls are paper thin in the apartment, think motel)
  • I will know what is going on in the whole house at all times
  • There is a window in the kitchen (I've missed that)
  • Much quicker and easier to clean
I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones that stick out in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!