Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wants and Needs

I'm feeling positive but still a little scared  about moving.  We may be moving at midnight Saturday or we may be moving in nasty wintry weather the first of next week. Tonight we are supposed to get freezing rain changing to snow tomorrow then back to rain tomorrow night. I think its a little crazy but nothing with the weather seems normal anymore. It can change in a few hours.
God is GOOD and he does listen to our wants and needs. Sometimes he gives us what we think we want, even though we don't need it, to teach us a lesson. The object of the lesson isn't always what we expected.
Over the years there have been several "I wants" that I have asked and even begged for. I don't always get  it right away, and often what I get isn't what I expected.  I try to be more specific anymore when "demanding" my wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!