Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Why Do You Blog?

Why do I blog? I ask myself that question often.  I know I'm not a daily blogger, but I do blog.

Here are some reasons I Don't blog often:

Sometimes I don't blog because I don't have time, and when I do have time I'm falling in bed almost asleep before I hit the pillow.

Sometimes I don't blog because I don't feel I don't have anything useful/important to say.  (you know life is boring, that sort of thing)

Sometimes I don't blog because I feel it's none of the world's business where I live, what I do, what I eat, what I read, etc.

Sometimes I don't blog because I feel like it's pointless, who reads it anyway?  I've read the best way to get readers and visitors is to visit and comment on other blogs and join in with daily/weekly meme's, but often I don't have time to visit a lot of blogs and mostly when I DO visit I never know what to comment.

Here are some reasons I DO blog:

I'm always looking for friends. :-)

I feel I have experiences that may help someone else, but often I don't know how or what to blog about them.

I'm not a fake....what you read is the real me.  The good, the bad, and the ugly.

It's a great way to keep track of recipes and books I really, really like.

I like blogging because I like to play with HTML and CSS and change the way things look.  I think it's much easier on a blog format than on a web page.

I have some ideas for upcoming posts, like I said a few days ago, things are changing.  So be watching for posts on downsizing and small space ideas.  We are getting ready to move from about 3000 sq ft into about  700 sq ft.  EEK!  I've been looking on Pinterest for small space storage and decorating ideas.  Me who is so obsessed about living in an RV is freaking out about moving into a smaller house.  Yes I know the house is larger than the RV's we can afford......stay tuned, it might be getting excited.

Why I used to blog:

I used to blog because I wanted to be popular...... that hasn't happened  LOL!

I used to blog because I found "so and so's blog" and wanted a blog like theirs.....that hasn't happened.

I used to blog to promote my business......but I never knew what to say.



Why do You blog?  Leave me a comment and I will try to come visit you when I get a few extra minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!