Friday, May 09, 2014

Friday

9:00am

The night started out good. No storms really in the forecast, it had all either gone around or fizzled out. Went to bed.....went to sleep.....about 4:30am it started to rain.  No storming, just rain with some lightening and thunder. Had to close windows, which wasn't a problem the house had cooled way down. About 5:00am the rain had stopped and all was calm. About that same time the weather alert went off.  We were issued a significant weather advisory for the next 15 minutes. For what??????? The rain, lightening, and thunder had stopped. Fast forward about 30 minutes......we must have a mouse in our bedroom wall. *sigh* The cats were right there watching and waiting for it to gnaw its way through.  I spent about 15 minutes trying to get it to leave.  Finally about 6:00am its quiet, and I try to go back to sleep..... but the sun is trying to come up.  No worries I did manage to get a few more minutes of sleep.

11:27pm
I'm just going to say today was not a good day. This is one of those days I just want to walk away and give up.   Life isn't fair anymore. It seems that those who try hard to actually make something of themselves are the ones treated like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!