Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday ~~ 5/12/14


3:26pm

The weather.....  rain, rain, rain.  may have storms later today/tonight.  Looks like upper 60's all week and another chance for rain on Thursday and Saturday.

Right now I am.... taking a quick blog break since hubby is out on a job.  Gonna try to finish before he gets back.

On my Kindle...

Amazon finally got their act together and the Android app seems to be fixed now after about  months.  I have  actually been reading this on my kindle, but have it on my little [phone] tablet as well via the app.  This is similar to Twelve Years a Slave I was reading recently.


On the menu this week...... Not a clue.  Still the same things in the freezer as last week.

On the Radio.... listening to  People of Earth steampunk music by Dr. Steele

TV on my Computer..... I have watched a little of the Donner Party documentary.  Need to finish watching that sometime.


What I found while surfing the net.... Looking for and pinning rainbow and tye dye things on Pinterest

On my to do list today....
Work on more bags/boxes to unpack (this never seems to get done)
General cleaning
clean kitchen


Looking forward to this week.... tonight!

As I look outside the window.....it's gray, cloudy, raining and Main Street is DEAD!

Looking around the house.... looks normal.  cluttered with unpacked boxes and bags.  floors need swept, towels, that I dried outside yesterday, in a basket on the table need folded and put away.

From the camera.......  




On my prayer list.....
  • My grandpa (he's almost 95 years old)
  • My sister
  • My Uncle T is back in the hospital
  • Business decisions
  • My Reecie Kitty

  This post linked to Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

\

1 comment:

  1. I want to watch the Donner Party documentary, it sounds interesting. Love your roses, so pretty :)

    Hope you had a good Monday and hoping you have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!