Monday, May 19, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday ~~ 5/19/2014

Start: 10:40am

Sorry about not posting at all last week after HHM.  It was a crazy busy week, or so it seemed.  I'm sure it wasn't as crazy as I made it out to be.  I have a habit of just being plain lazy too, but isn't that acceptable when you work 7 days a week, 9-14 hours a day?

The weather..... It's beautiful today!  The sun is shining, the wind is blowing and the temperature is perfect!  The temps are to be in the mid to upper 80's during the day and mid to upper 60's at night. Cloudy but no rain in the forecast until Friday, when we have a 70% chance later at night.

Right now I am.... sitting at the shop.  Hubby is out doing a lock installation job for one of the lakes near here.  I have been texting with my sister, an uncle and my mom.

On my Kindle...

I never said what book I was reading last week....I got distracted obviously.  I was reading last week, and finished All Different Kinds Of Free.  That was a good book!  Now I am reading Damaged: A Violated Trust (Secrets).  This story sounds similar to another one I read a while back too, or maybe I've read it before.  LOL!  anyway I just got started on it late last night.

On the menu this week...... Never know until I get asked to cook something.  LOL!  I do know I need to restock on the quick to fix things like cereal and milk, bread (for egg sandwiches), etc.

On the Radio.... listening to the local scanner because I heard sirens a while back and never did hear where they went  LOL!

TV on my Computer..... I haven't watched much lately.  I did watch a couple Dr. Phil shows on YouTube last week.


What I found while surfing the net.... We, well I, have been looking into possible places to move/move our businesses.  We need to do something, as the economy in this town is severely depressed, and has gotten worse in the past couple years.  We won't be moving anytime soon, but we do need to start exploring options and praying about it.

On my to do list today....
Must clean cat boxes tonight.  

Looking forward to this week.... not real sure.  It is a holiday weekend.  We could be busy Friday and Saturday.  Only get next Monday off, so...it's not really a holiday for us.

As I look outside the window..... the sun is shining, the wind is blowing, there are cars parked out front [of the shop] but no one in here right now, there is traffic on Main Street, I hear a lawnmower.

Looking around the house.... Looks a mess and it's stinky!

From the camera.......  
My Peonies bloomed!  Well....just 1 was open Sunday morning.  I will be posting a flower post, which will probably be ready to look at tomorrow, of the newest blooms in my yard. 




On my prayer list.....
  • My grandpa (he's almost 95 years old)
  • My sister
  • My Uncle T
  • Business decisions
  • My Reecie Kitty

  This post linked to Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

Finish: 11:51am

1 comment:

  1. I think last week was just an off week, I didn't post a single time. oh well the break was needed.

    What a gorgeous flower!

    Hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!