Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mission Accomplished! Livingroom Presentable

5/19 10:25pm

Finally after about 3 months after moving back "home" (and out of that rediculas apartment) I finally got the living room presentable. The only thing not really in the picture is the table and chairs which is to the bottom right of the picture.  It no longer looks like a hoarder lives here when you come in.  There is still work to be done, especially in the bedroom, but this is way better.

I did get those litter boxes clean that I mentioned yesterday in my HHM post.  I tend to take them outside to clean later and just swap out with a clean one and put litter in.  They were bad, I mean BAD, REALLY BAD, REALLY REALLY BAD!  They had been on the porch and it had rained......Um yah.  Remember that hole in the back yard from the groundhog?  Well lets just say next time he comes out of that hole, if it's an exit, or he goes in if it's an entrance, he's literally going to say "What the crap! Yes, we did!  It's at the back of the yard and scoopable litter becomes concrete like after a while.  We will show him!

I also washed and dried 3 loads of laundry and finally folded the remaining 2 towels and several washcloths from the towels I washed and hung out to dry 2 weeks ago.  They have been piled on the table since  I brought them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!