Friday, December 12, 2014

Crochet Mouse

Ok so my mouse has problems.  It's ears are on it's nose.  LOL!  Next one will be better.  Also I didn't have an "E" crochet hook for some reason, so I used an "F".  Wonder where my "E" hook disappeared to.  I don't think it made much difference in the mouse though.  
  
I used THIS PATTERN, like I mentioned yesterday.  Funny thing Fuzzball has not touched my yarn ONCE since I started crocheting back in September.  She sits on my lap and the yarn is usually all over her, yet she snoozes and purrs.  Last night however, with the red yarn (red is her favorite color) she was playing with it and acting all silly with it touching her.

She was pretty good until I was finishing it off.  She kept trying to take it away from me.  Silly kitty!  I hid it from her until Christmas eve.  Maybe she will forget about it by then.  I will have to give it to her early before everyone comes over.  She isn't a people person and will probably disappear all night.

So Christmas is all done.  All homemade this year.  It hasn't cost me anything because I already had the yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!