Thursday, December 11, 2014

Final Crochet Bag

This is the final crochet bag I made for Christmas gifts.  I think it is my favorite one.  Instead of just leaving the top plain with the drawstring, I finished it off with a shell stitch on top.  I also used the new binding technique I shared about with the video a few days back.  Here is the link to the basic pattern I used for the bags.

I have 1 more gift to make, and it will be for our kitty cat, Fuzzball.  I am going to use this pattern, I think, and wrap the mouse too, just to see if she will open it.  I plan to take a video of her getting her gift too.  Just hope I can figure out how to get it uploaded to YouTube.  

Did you make homemade gifts for Christmas?  You can see mine  HERE.  I still haven't found those pot holder/dish cloths I want to send to a friend though. GRRRR!

Creativity Unleashed link party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!