Saturday, June 13, 2015

Weather and More Rambling

 
Yes, that's us this weekend, there inside the dotted blue line.  Rain, rain, and more rain.  BUT it does mean cooler temps and that is always welcome!  We have rain and storms in the forecast through Friday, so all week long.  We had some pretty good storms yesterday, and even a tornado about 5 or so miles south of us.  It did some damage, but nothing major I don't think.
 
 
See where those arrows are pointing?  That used to be a sunlight.  It leaked, so the previous owner took it out and just roofed over it when he replaced the roof a few years ago.  We have a good solid roof that doesn't leak at all.  Anyway back to the arrows.  I have told hubby that I want to put a porch swing there.  Yes....in the hallway upstairs.  That's about half way down the front half of the hallway.  The hall is wide enough for one, and it would be like my front porch or something. Who knows if we will do it or not, but I can dream, right?  Besides I do like to swing.  My momma used to sing this to me when I was little, and we would swing on our porch swing.
 
 
 
 
 I've made a little more progress on the afghan I'm making for my sister.  I'm about a quarter of the way.  I will be working on it more tonight since it's Crochet Club night, or Yarn Therapy as we like to call it.  Sometimes we just sit and talk, sometimes we work on projects, sometimes we learn new things from others.  It's a small but wonderful group of ladies I have the privilege or hanging out with me most Saturday evenings.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Soon I will be sharing my review on a grocery app that I have on my phone and use every time I go to the store (which can also be used on the computer) I  LOVE it!  It's one I just might consider paying for the PRO version someday.  I refuse to pay for apps because the free versions usually work pretty good and the paid upgrades aren't always necessary for my simple thinking.
 
P.S. and yes I'm posting this early today, and from a computer.  Usually I compose and back date my posts while I'm trying to get to sleep at night (which is usually past midnight)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!