Thursday, June 18, 2015

A Bit of Catching Up

It's been a busy week this week.  Sunday I went to the Laundromat and washed towels. Here is my drying area upstairs.  It looks green because there is green fiberglass roof stuff (I don't' know what it is, it's like the tin roof on a barn) over the windows.  These windows are in pretty good shape, so someday we will take it off.  In the mean time though we will leave it there to protect the windows from damage.

 
Sunday evening we also put up a couple shelves in the temporary kitchen area so I can actually cook things without taking forever, because stuff is strung out all over.  Now more centrally located, and organized, and I can easily see what I have to work with.
 
Sunday night I mixed up a batch of pepperoni pizza bread in the bread machine, and put it in the fridge, because I didn't have time to bake it.  It was late and I was tired.  SO, Monday I baked it.  Didn't burn it this time.
 
Tuesday for supper I grilled the slices and we put pepperoni and mozzarella cheese slices in the middle, and dipped them in pizza sauce.  MMMmmmm was it delicious!
 
Monday night we had a spectacular sunset.  This is looking from our Upstairs room.
 
We played with fuzzy and the camera.  She is fascinated with shadows.  We had one of our phones on to create the light, and I took the picture without a flash.  She wasn't cooperating very well, she kept looking around at all the shadows we were creating.  LOL!
 
 
I've made 2 of these pot holders, and working on #3.  They really are quick and easy to make.  The ones I'm making right now are for me to use.  I will be making some to sell next.
 
Here is my afghan progress....The middle square is a Corner 2 Corner, and I am putting a Granny border around it.  I looks pretty neat. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!