Thursday, June 23, 2016

Twiddle Muff Challenge

So I had to practice my back and skills today. Needless to say I'm pretty terrible at it. However I promise you I did not hit anything. When I went to get lunch there was a delivery truck sitting in the alley so I had to back almost three-quarters of the way down the alley in order to get out.

Have you ever heard of a twiddle muff? One of the ladies in the crochet group that I host once a week had mentioned making one for one of the older ladies at church that suffers from Alzheimer's. Today I challenge the crochet group to make at least one twiddle muff between now and October. If they do not have an elderly person in mind then I suggested that they donate their twiddle muff to a nursing home. As soon as I finish my current project I plan to start working on a twiddle muff. Here is my current project it should be done either tonight or tomorrow.

Had a wild and crazy storm tonight. It rained duper hard and it was swirling around. The wind was blowing like crazy. No damage for us but the truck stop had the awning over the diesel pumps blow over.  

I did finish the bag I started. Actually I just need to weave in the final end. What do you think ?  It's the Cosmetic Bag from the Crochet Crowd webpage. I learned a new stitch as well as a better way to make the bottom and side separation. 


Well that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by. ๐ŸŒˆ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!