Sunday, June 26, 2016

Hello 😊

It's been an interesting weekend. Friday and Saturday were both busy days.  In-between customers I have been looking at twiddle muff ideas.  I have started a few times and frogged. Still not sure what I want to do. I may have to follow some sort of pattern. I'm not always good at winging it.

We went out of town today. Oldest son went too. We introduced him to our favorite burger place. Mmmmm they have good food. He liked them as well and thanked us for inviting him.

Hubby and I stopped at a flea market while we were out.  I found a jar of buttons for a good price. I was needing buttons to finish a bag I made several months back.

The jar had several visible buttons about the size I thought I wanted to use. Once I started sorting them I changed my mind on what I wanted. I chose these red bead like buttons. Now I just need to find my sewing kit and sew them on. 


Since it was supposed to rain tonight we decided not to do any painting outside. 


Instead hubby started working out the new sign for The Castle.  


I didn't go to the laundromat today. I'll do that tomorrow night.

Thanks for stopping by 🌈


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend. Oh how many times I have started and restarted things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!