Monday, June 27, 2016

Tell Me It's Not True

Oh but I'm sad to say it is. I really want to start uploading more YouTube videos but #1 I'm having a hard time being comfortable with putting my face out there for the whole world. #2 editing videos takes time and that I don't have a lot of extra of.  #3 Why? Well I have an already popular video that I put on like 6 years ago and every time I check my insights I see another cent or two added to my earnings. Might as well make videos right?  But what gets me is ad monetization information makes it sound like it will work with blogger, but it don't. It's just for YouTube.   *Sigh* and I've been doing so well with blogging hoping it would add cents to my earnings. Guess I'm going to have to get braver if I want to see if it will work to help earn a little bit more money. I have to admit I watch a LOT of YouTube myself.  If I do make videos I will always leave a link here. 

Now on to other things.......


Woke up to this this morning. It was raining when I looked out. (yes that's my view)

I knew there had to be a rainbow.  I was completely soaked by the time I walked half a block to the shop. This was about 8:45am.

This was looking out the front door of the shop about 9:00 when I unlocked it. Lots and lots or rain.  Water in the street and alley was over my shoes. Glad I wore my sandals๐Ÿ˜‰.

This was a second rainbow about 9:00 am. The first one went away because the sun was hidden by clouds.  Pretty spectacular seeing 2 rainbows, in the western sky, this morning. ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

I found and printed off a crochet pattern for a twiddle muff.  Searched more and found some really cool pictures of a Tunisian crochet twiddle muff.  Guess what I'm making?  Yep the Tunisian style one. I love Tunisian crochet. I wish there were more patterns in English.

Wasn't much of an exciting day. This evening however I had to play Beat the Clock. I fixed supper then I had to go to the grocery store before they close at 8:00.  I left the house about 6:30.  I also had to make it to the laundromat before last wash started at 8:00. I got to the laundromat at 7:55. Thankfully it was empty. Guess what I forgot though? My quarters. Thankfully I had my purse with me since I had just been to the grocery store. There was just enough quarters to do laundry. After I washed dried and folded the laundry I went to the other grocery store that closes at 10 to get cereal.

Well it's been a day. I'm going to post this and get ready to hit the hay. 

1 comment:

  1. We had a very nice rain last night and maybe more this weekend. Love that rainbow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!