Thursday, July 28, 2016

More Yarn...Sprinkles and a Clock

Yes I bought yarn, but it was to finish a project. Last night we took a drive and went out of town to Hobby Lobby. I got more of the rainbow cotton yarn I needed to finish the Tunisian Ripple Scarf I have started.

We also got some small bottles of outdoor paint to paint to paint the sprinkles on the big outside ice cream cone for the castle. We repainted it since it was faded and looked dirty on top.  I think it looks pretty cool!

We also bought this cool clock! I'm looking forward to seeing how many kids/adults have trouble or can't read it in this "digital world" we now live in.  Regular numbers would be a plus, but being these aren't regular numbers.....I'm glad they aren't just lines, those kinds of clocks (without numbers) still throw me off. 

Well that's all for now.....thanks for stopping by for a visit!

1 comment:

  1. I like that clock and the cone is looking spiffy now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!