Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Crochet Cap

With the help of a few friends I stared on this Woman's Cap this past weekend.  It's a pattern from a 1987  Annie's Attic Crochet Magazine.  My mom subscribed to it back then, and when I moved out I got to take some with me.  Wish I had taken more.  I do have a big stack of them, but haven't made much from them.  Ok I probably have, but I don't remember.  I moved out over a quarter of a century ago.  I don't like the colors I am using and it feels rather stiff and not very inviting to wear.   I'm not sure if I will finish it or not.  I may just frog it and find something else to make.

1 comment:

  1. It does look a bit heavy doesn't it? Well, sometimes we try and try something else. I hate when I think I really must make so and so and then I do not like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!