Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Stocking Up

Snow is coming.  I checked the forecast yesterday and it's been moved up to today.  I don't know how much we are supposed to be getting or if we will even get any at all. I'm just thankful that we were able to get stocked up on kerosene earlier this week. We also bought a few moving blankets from Harbour Freight to put over our doors. I seen this idea from a van dweller who bought them to line the inside of their van. They are pretty cheap right now. I bought 3 and paid $4.99 each. I still need to cut the third one in half. I'm going to sew the halves to the full ones so it makes them longer and hang to the floor. Here's one door:
 This one is about a foot short and the other door about 2 feet. The blankets are about 6 feet long. I think it's going to work out pretty well. Even like in the picture it made a difference in room temperature.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!