Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Mr. Coffee Got His Job Back

This morning Mr. Coffee got his hot water job back. I got several teas last night to drink and to sell at  The Castle.  I've had the Peppermint and Chamomile but the other 4 are new.  The only one I have had before out of the 4 is the Vanilla Caramel.


I used Mr Coffee before I got the "single serve" brewer (it's behind Mr. Coffee).  I got it used off one of the local buy/sell/trade groups.  I think I paid too much for it, but was something I wanted.  I have had problems with it leaking off and on from the start.  Today it wouldn't even try to brew a cup of hot water.  Any suggestions?  It doesn't have very good reviews anyway, so I'm not really surprised.

I liked it because it did it's job and shut off on it's own, not making me wonder if I left it on or not.  Mr Coffee on the other hand.....I have to remember to shut it off by myself.  I'm trying to remember to shut it off after each pot of water it heats for me.
Today I tried the Salted Caramel and the Spiced Chai.  I liked them both.  I tried the Earl Gray last night and liked it.  I've had the Vanilla Caramel before, but our local grocery store doesn't have it anymore.

What are your favorite Teas?  Do you have any suggestions for the one pot brewer?


Thanks for stopping by and please come again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!