Thursday, February 23, 2017

Knotty Yarn

What a beautiful end to a busy day!  My pictures never look as good as the real thing.  Thus sunset was absolutely stunning!  It's rare that I even get to see them.  When I do and they are as pretty or prettier than this it makes them even more enjoyable.

After even more busy after the sunset (post coming soon on that) I sat down in my rocking chair, listened to KNVBC Radio online and took care of some knotty skeins of yarn.  I like balls better then skeins.  I don't mind sitting and rolling them and dealing with the knots most of the time.  Only when the knots are impossible, which isn't very often, do I not like it.  Do you like balls or skeins of yarn?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!