Tuesday, January 16, 2024

I Got A New Boot

 
I have a fancy new boot.  Not
Exactly the kind of boot i would dream of having and wearing. 

Last night i missed a step on the way down our stairs. I am 99% sure my ankle is not broken. It is just badly sprained. Reading online at sprain information i am going to say at least a level 2 and more likely a level 3.   No worries if it does not get better i will go to a doctor. Just do not see a reason if i can stabilize it myself, which is what a Dr would do and charge me a pretty penny. 

I got on my church ladies messenger and asked for a knee scooter or walker with a seat that i could borrow. I also asked on my FB friends.  By 5:00 today a friend had offered and brought the boot and a church lady is loaning me her walker. Hopefully she does not need it before i am back on 2 feet. 

The boot, within a couple hours, had appeared to reduce the swelling a bit.  I have a pair of crutches i am using for now. The walker should be delivered tomorrow.   The combination of the two (boot and walker) should make working this weekend a little easier.  Still will be difficult and a challenge for sure.  

Prayers would be appreciated.  Several have already been answered. Quick healing is an important one that i am praying hard about. 


If this is your first time visiting Welcome! If you have visited before, Welcome Back! Don't forget to sign up to get posts delivered to your email, or make sure to Bookmark my page and check back often.  Leave me a comment below. 

❤️🧶 Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!